Saturday, February 22, 2014

REFLECTION
       Graduation time is near , this is our last grading in this subject ICT but I really enjoy this topic at the present. At First I’m just watching and observing things what we do like what we are doing. Taking a picture, how to edit it using the ADOBE POTHOSHOP  that is very exciting especially the WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER. Every time I had a free time , I am in front of a desktop to edit some pictures and try to make a movie. I studied the Photoshop tools and functions. I tried to learn the basic tools, their key shortcuts. I can now use it, what I’ve learned. It really helped me a lot.
I encountered problems because our time in ICT is not enough to finish our work, because in every computer we are three using it. But we made a date for each of us in using the computer.

MOVING ON………….GRADUATION DAY!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment